Alabama CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Alabama CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. The emergency line has two functions. It controls the emergency brakes on combination vehicles and what else?
2. Dead end couplers prevent water and dirt entering into the ____ and the ______.
3. During a pre-trip inspection of your vehicle, you can check if your vehicle is leaking by inspecting for _______.
4. When does the air compressor governor allow air to start pumping?
5. When uncoupling, if you park the trailer at an angle ______.
6. What is the purpose of dummy coupler?
7. Which of the following parts should you check for cracks?
8. The air pressure should build from ____ to ____ within 3 minutes.