Alabama CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Alabama CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Alabama Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. What is the purpose of an antilock braking system (ABS)?
2. It's important that the battery box of your vehicle does not _____.
3. What are you able to see when the outside flat mirrors are adjusted properly?
4. What determines the length of a bus' blind spot?
5. Who establishes the official bus routes and school bus stops?
6. Instruct passengers to secure their baggage to _________.