Alabama CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Alabama CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. Placards are used to _______.
2. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
3. When will you lose your CDL for life?
4. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.