Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. As you consume more alcohol, your skill level __________
2. There may be less traction available for braking when:
3. What type of footwear is the best for motorcycle riders?
4. A headlight:
5. To be effective, eye or face shield protection must:
6. The best lane position for a motorcycle: