Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
2. When riding in a group, the members should:
3. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve:
4. To avoid confusing other drivers you should:
5. When riding with a passenger, the motorcycle will respond:
6. Which of the following is not a reason to keep a cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you?
7. Hearing protection:
8. When wearing gloves for protection, the gloves should be made of: