Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. You should conduct a safety inspection of your motorcycle:
2. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve:
3. To make it easier to be seen by other motorists:
4. Which of the following is not a common type of a helmet?
5. Reflective clothing:
6. When driving at night, you should: