Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. What should be the first consideration when buying your motorcycle helmet:
2. A front wheel that is flat is especially dangerous because:
3. Driving alongside other vehicles can:
4. When do most crashes occur?
5. Hearing protection:
6. If you have to ride over an object, you should: