Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. Why should a motorcyclist not rely on mirrors?
2. What does this sign mean?
3. The gearshift is located:
4. Which of the following is not a benefit of allowing a cushion of space between your vehicle and others?
5. If you will have a passenger on your motorcycle, you will likely have to:
6. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when: