Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve:
2. When riding over scored or grooved pavement in a work zone:
3. If vehicles or other potential hazards are on your right side as you drive a motorcycle, what side of the lane would be the best to drive in?
4. To properly control a motorcycle, you should:
5. Which of the following is not a factor in determining Blood Alcohol Content?
6. A motorized scooter can __________.