Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle, your lane position __________ .
2. To improve your chances of being seen:
3. The proper position within a lane should:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
5. When going through a curve:
6. As a motorcycle increases speed, you will: