Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When passing parked cars, you should:
2. Passengers should:
3. Driving alongside other vehicles can:
4. To control a motorcycle well, you should:
5. The best way to stop quickly is to:
6. What type of material provides the best protection?