Alabama DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Alabama, you must pass a knowledge test. The Alabama Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. As you consume more alcohol, your skill level __________
2. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
3. What colors are best for motorcycle riders to be seen?
4. The key to making a quick turn is:
5. Before starting a turn, a motorcycle rider should change gears to:
6. To properly control a motorcycle, you should: