Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
3. If the road is slippery, you should keep a following distance that is:
4. What can you do to reduce "road rage"?
5. If the motorist sees pedestrians in a crosswalk, what should the motorist do?
6. This sign shows one type of: