Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. What should you do when you see this sign?
2. If you find yourself in a skid
3. You must yield to a pedestrian using a white cane or guide dog
4. At intersections with a "Yield" sign, you must:
5. Roadways are the most slippery:
6. You can help keep the driver behind you at a safe distance by