Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When a vehicle is hydroplaning the
2. It is very foggy. You should slow down and:
3. A steady green traffic light means:
4. Before stopping your vehicle on the roadway:
5. Children on bicycles should be given even more space by motor vehicle operators because:
6. What is an important step in turning?