Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. The proper way in which to make a right turn is:
2. The bicyclist is signaling:
3. Which of these statements is true about changing lanes
4. What should a driver do when approaching a traffic control signal that is not in operation?
5. You are merging onto an interstate highway. You should
6. This road sign means: