Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. The amount of alcohol in the blood is referred to as:
2. You are approaching an intersection with a traffic signal indicating a steady yellow light. If you have not already entered the intersection, you should:
3. If you have had several beers before driving, the effects of alcohol will be reduced only by:
4. You should increase your following distance
5. When should you use your high beam headlights?
6. What does this road sign mean
7. The center of the roadway is marked with one solid yellow line and one broken yellow line. If the broken yellow line is on the right of the solid yellow line (your side) it means:
8. To prevent a fatigue-related crash while driving: