Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. A yellow dashed line on your side of the roadway only means:
2. An intersection with stop signs at all four (or more) corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
3. If your vehicle begins to skid, you should:
4. If you are over _____ blood alcohol concentration (BAC), you are in violation of the law.
5. The golden rule of driving is to:
6. For right-of-way at an intersection where signs or signals are not used, you should: