Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. If the roadway is wet or icy you should
2. When driving at night and a vehicle comes toward you with their high beam headlights on:
3. The sign shown in the picture tells a driver that:
4. This sign means:
5. Which of the following substances can affect the ability to drive?
6. Any amount of alcohol in the blood may affect a driver's: