Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
2. Which of these statements is true about drugs and driving is true
3. Roads are slippery after it first starts to rain. When the road is slippery you should:
4. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
5. You are approaching a green traffic light, but traffic is blocking the intersection. What is the best thing to do?
6. In work zones, you should: