Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 23 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||23|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. A broken yellow line between two lanes of traffic means
2. You are approaching an intersection with a traffic signal indicating a steady yellow light. If you have not already entered the intersection, you should:
3. When you see this black and yellow sign, it means:
4. In inclement weather, you should:
5. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?
6. When you are facing a green light and there are pedestrians in the intersection: