Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. You must stop at the intersection ahead. Just before the intersection, you have to cross railroad tracks. You should stop before you cross the railroad tracks when:
3. When changing lanes, you should never:
4. What does this road sign mean:
5. What should a driver do when approaching a traffic control signal that is not in operation?
6. Which of these statements is true about large trucks: