Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When driving in fog, heavy rain or snow, use:
2. When a pedestrian is crossing a street guided by a dog or carrying a white cane
3. Which of these statements is true about large trucks:
4. What is the purpose of rumble strips?
5. This road sign means:
6. Make room for cars entering freeways by: