Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. What is an important step in turning?
2. Stopping distances and severity of crashes:
3. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
4. When passing another car, you have enough room to return to the driving lane:
5. The best way to avoid a dangerous situation when driving is to:
6. This road sign means: