Alabama DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Alabama Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Alabama Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Alabama Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Alabama Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Alabama DMV locations.
1. When is it safe to pass another vehicle?
2. This sign means
3. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
4. It is legal to make a left turn at a red traffic light after stopping if:
5. Just like alcohol and other drugs, driving while drowsy can:
6. No Zones are areas around trucks where cars: