Arizona CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. How often should you inspect your bus?
2. Because of passing cars, the area ______ of the bus is always considered dangerous for school buses.
3. Which of the following should you ensure is in working condition before driving?
4. For school bus drivers, the danger zone may extend as much as ______ ft. from the front bumper.
5. You should adjust the outside left and right side convex mirrors so you are able to see _______.
6. Each state has laws and regulations dictating how school buses should operate at railroad-highway crossings. In general, drivers must ______.