Arizona CDL Practice Test: Passenger - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||23|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Where are the identification numbers assigned to chemicals located?
2. The National Response Center must be notified of an incident involving all of the following except:
3. When loading containers of hazardous materials, you should not use:
4. In the Hazardous Material Table, what is in Column 2?
5. What does a shipping paper describe?
6. How do you label a package if the hazardous material label will not fit on the package?