Arizona CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 4 2019(From the 2019 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||27|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Coupling devices that connect the emergency and service air lines from the truck to the trailer are _______.
2. When the air system is low ________.
3. Why should you hang the electrical cable with the plug down when uncoupling?
4. Dollies that have antilock brakes will have what color lamps on the left side of the dolly?
5. Stop light switches are necessary because ________.
6. If you must stop on a one-way highway, you should place devices _____ ft. toward the approaching traffic.