Arizona CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 5 2019(From the 2019 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||28|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. When the emergency line loses pressure ______.
2. Which of the following is a necessary step to ensure that you have the best control of your double or triple on a curve?
3. Automatic slack adjusters ________.
4. Why should you keep the fifth wheel plate lubricated?
5. The pressure in the service line indicates ______.
6. If you are pulling triple trailers where should you position the heaviest trailer?