Arizona CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 2019(From the 2019 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||29|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. What is the best way to recognize that the trailer has started to skid?
2. Because of a liquid tanker's high center of gravity and liquid surge, you should approach curves by ______.
3. How should you check a tank for any spills?
4. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?
5. A trailer air supply that is in good working condition will pop out when the air pressure falls into what range?
6. If you have a cellphone, it's best to call for assistance _______.