Arizona CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||41|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. The air pressure governor cut-out is typically within what psi range?
2. The Gross Vehicle Weight is ______.
3. It is illegal to operate a CMV if your blood alcohol concentration is above _____.
4. When should you conduct an after-trip inspection?
5. Your mirrors and windshields should be devoid of _____.
6. Placards are ____.