Arizona CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 4 2019(From the 2019 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||43|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. It is illegal to operate a CMV if your blood alcohol concentration is above _____.
2. You should not smoke within _______ feet of a placarded cargo tank used for Class 3 (Flammable Liquids) or Division 2.1 (Gases).
3. Who repairs the items in the vehicle inspection report that affect safety?
4. Cargo should have at least one tiedown for each ____ ft. of cargo.
5. What offense is a serious traffic violation?
6. The advance warning signs tell you to _______.