Arizona CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||45|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. As you check that the steering box is mounted securely and not leaking, you should look for any missing ________.
2. While driving a bus, it's good practice to stop, at minimum, how many feet before a drawbridge?
3. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?
4. Which of the following are buses never to carry?
5. Which of the following is a good indicator that you are driving your bus too fast for a banked curve?
6. Bus drivers should not carry more than _____ lbs. total of allowed hazardous materials.