Arizona CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||47|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?
2. While driving a bus, it's good practice to stop, at minimum, how many feet before a drawbridge?
3. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.
4. Which of the following are buses never to carry?
5. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
6. Which of the following is a good indicator that you are driving your bus too fast for a banked curve?