Arizona CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Failing to slow down and check that the tracks are clear of an approaching train can result in you losing your CDL for at least _____ for your first violation.
2. Why should you not use the trailer hand valve while driving?
3. Why should you never leave your vehicle unattended without applying the parking brakes?
4. If the air compressor does not have its own oil supply, how is it lubricated?
5. The ABS only activates when ______.
6. If you take a curve too fast, two things may happen. One is that the tires may keep their traction and the vehicle may roll over. What is the other possibility?