Arizona CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Arizona CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. If the air compressor does not have its own oil supply, how is it lubricated?
2. Within the first ____ miles of your journey you should always check that your cargo is secure.
3. The parking brake valve should close when the air pressure falls into what range?
4. In tractors and straight trucks spring brakes will come on fully when the air pressure drops to what range?
5. The space under a heavily loaded vehicle is very small. Because of this you might want to avoid what surfaces?
6. What is the purpose of dummy coupler?