Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. What can you do to increase your chance of being seen at an intersection?
2. A three-wheel motorcycle:
3. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be:
4. Making eye contact with other drivers:
5. On a slippery surface, you should:
6. In slow, tight turns: