Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Which of the following provides the most protection?
2. Which of the following is not a piece of protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?
3. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
4. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
5. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be:
6. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves: