Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
2. Which of the following provides the most protection?
3. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
4. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
5. Because of their small size, motorcycles seem to be:
6. Which of the following is not a piece of protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?