Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. When making normal stops, you should:
2. When riding in a group, it is best to put inexperienced riders near the front because:
3. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
4. Convex mirrors make cars seem
5. Riding gloves are often
6. What does this hand signal mean?