Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. If a person is following too closely, or tailgating, it would be best to:
2. Which of the following is not a reason to use a larger following distance ?
3. Your lane position should:
4. If you are using an unfamiliar motorcycle, what should you do?
5. What can you do to increase your chance of being seen at an intersection?
6. If approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should: