Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
2. When being passed by another vehicle, what part of the lane should you ride in?
3. Where is the clutch lever usually located?
4. Most motorcycles have rounded, or convex, mirrors. These mirrors
5. When you ride, the right gear to wear is:
6. When passing parked cars, what part of the lane should you use?