Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. If in a no passing zone,
2. When you are being passed by another vehicle, which part of the lane should you ride in?
3. Crashes are more likely to occur with:
4. To control a motorcycle well, you should:
5. Usually a two-second following distance is suggested. When would it be appropriate to use a three-second following distance?
6. Which of the following is not a factor in determining blood alcohol content?