Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. How often should you do a complete check of your motorcycle?
2. Your lane position should:
3. If the front wheel begins to skid:
4. The middle portion of the lane usually contains an oily strip. You should:
5. In slow, tight turns:
6. When carrying a passenger or cargo: