Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. Where is the rear brake pedal usually located?
2. On a two-lane highway, motorcycle riders in a group using a staggered formation should pass:
3. If you cannot avoid a slippery road, you should:
4. Drivers on an entrance ramp may not see you on the highway. What could you do to allow the other driver to merge safely?
5. When riding with a passenger you should tell them to do all of the following EXCEPT
6. Your lane position should: