Arizona DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arizona, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arizona Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 83% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. What color vest or jacket would best help you to be seen?
2. How should you make a quick stop on wet pavement?
3. Many over-the-counter drugs:
4. When there are stopped or slow moving cars, a motorcycle rider should:
5. When making a turn,
6. How often should you do a complete check of your motorcycle?