Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
2. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
3. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
4. Which of these statements is true about changing lanes
5. A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the "Don't walk" signal begins to flash. The pedestrian is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. You should
6. This sign means: