Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
2. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
3. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
4. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
5. Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
6. This sign means: