Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. A sign with this shape means:
2. To avoid glare from headlights of an approaching car:
3. Which of the following blocks the smooth flow of traffic?
4. This sign means:
5. You are driving on the freeway behind a large truck, You should drive
6. There are two traffic lanes in your direction. You are driving in the left lane and many vehicles are passing you on the right. If the driver behind you wishes to drive faster, you should: