Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. If you have trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust or smoke blowing across the roadway, you should drive slower and turn on your:
2. This sign means:
3. A school bus is picking up or dropping off children, you must:
4. Right turn on red is permitted:
5. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
6. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?