Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. Which of these statements is true about driving and taking medications
3. It is night. A vehicle coming towards you has its high beams on which make it hard to see the road ahead, you should:
4. A vehicle suddenly "cuts" in front of you creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first
5. When entering a road from an alley:
6. What is the only effective way to remove alcohol from the body?